Here is an overview of where you can get more information about upper secondary education and training and about occupations.
The educational and vocational counsellor can provide information
- The school’s educational and vocational counsellor can provide information about the structure of upper secondary education and training, the different education programmes and about your options.
- Educational and vocational counsellors from upper secondary schools often visit schools with pupils at lower secondary school levels.
Education and career fairs
- If you visit education and career fairs, you can get a lot of good information.
- Upper secondary schools often invite lower secondary pupils and their parents/guardians to information evenings or «Open Days».
Experience from different education programmes
- During lower secondary school you should get practical experience from education programmes in upper secondary education and working life through the subject Choice of education.