With vocational education programmes some hours have been set aside for vocational specialization. The curriculum for the vocational specialization is drawn up locally for each education programme at Vg1 / programme area at Vg2.
Vocational specialization enables you to
- try out a relevant recognized trade
- gain experience with content, tasks and work methods characteristic of relevant occupations
- specialize in competence aims from subject curricula at the Vg3 level
- take relevant common core subjects from the Vg3 supplementary programme for general university admission certification
- take common core subjects in foreign languages
- take programme subjects from programmes for general studies
Vocational specialization can take place at your own school, another school or in an enterprise.