How do you apply? is the website for you who are applying to upper secondary school and mediation to an apprenticeship in an enterprise. Many independent schools (private upper secondary schools) have applications directly to the school.

  • Log in to with MinID.
  • Register your application.
  • Remember to print out a receipt for your application.
  • Up until the deadline for applications expires (1 February or 1 March) you can change the application as many times as you want.
  • You can change your mobile number and addresses on before 1 July (in most counties). After this date you must notify the admissions office.

What is MinID?

MinID is one of four electronic IDs you can choose between when logging in to public services on the Internet (among them

Do you need help with MinID?

Also see Register your application on

Choose your county!

These counties have additional information for this topic: