Education taken abroad

Three-year upper secondary education from abroad 

If you have an education from abroad that qualifies you for admission to a university college or university, you must contact Samordna opptak (the Universities and Colleges Admissions Service) or the institution of higher learning you wish to apply to, to make sure that they can accredit your total 3-year education.

Higher education from abroad

Directorate for Higher Education and Skills (HK-dir) gives general accreditation of higher education taken abroad. If you wish to have your higher education studies abroad accredited, or if you are applying for authorization to practice a specific vocation in Norway, or if you wish to study at an institution of higher learning, you will find information on the various certifying bodies on HK-dir–s home page. Here you will also find a list of links to various authorizing authorities.

No county has additional information to this item