How do you reply?
- You will receive notification of a placement offer by SMS or e-mail.
- Log in to vigo.no with MinID to view the offer.
You must also reply to placement offers and/or a place on a waiting list on vigo.no
- Placement offer for your first choice programme?
You should answer yes. You will not receive a placement offer for programmes lower down your list.
- Placement offer for a programme lower down your list and a place on a waiting list for a programme higher up your choice list?
You should answer yes to both. But if you later receive an offer of a placement on a programme that is higher up your list, then the placement you previously accepted is lost.
- Only offer of a place on a waiting list?
You should answer yes. If you answer no, you will be removed from the admission system.
You must reply to a placement offer approx. 1 week after you have received the offer.
You can register an advance reply on vigo.no from 2 March to 1 July (in most counties).
Test that you manage to log in to vigo.no with MinID with your personal identity number ("fødselsnummer" in Norwegian), self-selected password and code by SMS well before the deadline!